Farewell Farewell

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely breathtaking. This takes me back to dramatic movie scenes where lovers in the 18th century are bound to a tragic end! Amazing. Do you play the violin yourself?

SoundChris responds:

Thanks so much - glad you liked it. Your description was very near to what inspired me - the movie "Barry Lyndon" by stanley kubrick - one of my favourit movies. If you dont know it: Whatch it. Really tragic, romantic, epic, strong and expressive. Kubrick is known to have the best implemtations of classical music in his works. The main theme of Barry Lyndon is the schubert piano trio Op.100. I used to play violin many years ago. Meanwhile i focused on the piano. Everything you hear in this piece has been crafted virtually.

All the best!

Slowly on The Spot Slowly on The Spot

I really like your guitar improvisation. It sounds so relaxed and effortless, which is excellent, relaxing and soothing to listen to. For the continuous beat in the back, it doesn't really do the great guitar play justice. The beats are a little bit hollow, stiff, unfitting with the flowing guitar play and they also become a bit repetitive... but that's probably their role, to stay unchanging and form the base?

Dreaming of Utopia Dreaming of Utopia

Tacomillagroll talked about "weird, jerky robotic feel" and at first I interpretated it as a positive point out and really enjoyed the robot-like theme in it, haha. I find this piece very well composed. It has great flow in feeling - I'm bad in expressing myself I suppose.

ForeverBound responds:

Area 15 Area 15

I cried, poured tears! Somehow the sounds touched me so deeply, I just felt so moved. Without question anything that moves me in this way will get 5 stars. Now I'm wondering whether I should listen to the downloaded version or come back to this page so you'll get more views that you deserve whenever I want to listen to it again...

OmegaP responds:

Thanks alot, it always means the world to me when someone connects with my music on an emotional level, that is literally the nicest thing anyone could say to me.

Gears keep turning Gears keep turning

This was really good! Especially loved the beginning!!

Battle For Life Battle For Life

This is good! Very powerful. I think you are doing well with orchestral songs :)

bdog705 responds:

Thanks! I've got more that im currently working on and I cant wait to post

Drifting Away Drifting Away

I like the piano/keyboard guide in it a lot. I love the tunes at 2:25 as well. As feedback I would say that to me the drums feels like they are too much in the foreground and break the flow of the severity of the overall melody with it. Especially in the beginning. I feel that the drums sound are too brash for the serene, yet severe other lead tunes.

I hope this comment will help you and you don't feel offended or discouraged as that was not my intention.

bdog705 responds:

thanks for the review I don't get offended or anything when people review my songs it helps me learn what I can do to make it sound better so if anything thanks!